A food blog for casual eaters
Welcome to my Food Blog. I LOVE to eat. I do it every day! So i figured, why not blog about it.
I want to share with you what i value in a restaurant.
1. The Food! I was surprised to learn that many people don’t list the food as a reason a restaurant is good or bad. I love food and will always take a objective look at the food, regardless of other pros or cons a restaurant may have.
2. Hygiene! Is the place clean? there are many great restaurants, but some are cleaner than others. I will try to judge not only the public dining areas but i like to invite myself to inspect the kitchen. Does it look clean, does it smell clean? In high school i was in charge of cleaning dishes and other food prep areas for a restaurant, so i have some background in judging this.
3. The Waitstaff! Waitstaff are probably a significant part of any restaurant. A good wait person can overcome many issues, but a bad wait person can ruin the entire experience. Is the waitperson attractive? (meaning are they not a slob.) Are they friendly? Do they keep you drink cup filled up?
4. Kid Friendly! EVERY restaurant should cater to Kids. Do they have a kids menu? how easy is it to deal with a kid in the restroom?
5. The Restroom!!!! Nothing ruins a good dining experience like visiting the restroom and almost vomiting from the human filth some other person has left behind. The restroom should LOOK, SMELL, and BE CLEAN!